- Download our Student Enrolment Form
- Download our Student Medical Form
- Download our Summer School Enrolment Form
Terms & Conditions
- All fees are inclusive of GST.
- No refund or credit is given for missed classes.
- Fees paid are non-refundable and non-transferable should a student cease to attend classes or withdraw from the school.
- Tuition fees must be paid within 14 days of receipt of invoice.
- Late payment of fees will incur an accounting fee of $35.
- If in its sole and unfettered discretion the school cancels the provision of the services to you, all fees for that service will be refunded.
- Piggy Bank invoices (for purchase of costume materials) are sent out in terms 1, 2 & 3. Please make sure they are paid on time (by the usual payment method only). Unfortunately material cannot be purchased for students with unpaid piggy bank.
- All students pay a yearly student accident insurance fee of $20.
Fees & Structure
$15 per 1 hour class.
A 5% discount will be given to those who enrol in 3 x 1 hour classes. The discount will be included in your invoice. A 10% discount will be given to those enrolled in 4 or more 1 hour classes. (Not applicable for Senior Students).
If you require a payment plan for fees only, the following are the two options we can offer you:
#1 - Fees paid in two parts – 50% due at the beginning of term and 50% due mid-term upon receipt of an invoice.
#2 – Fees for the year can be totalled and deducted monthly from your account via direct debit.
Method of Payment
Please transfer funds to the following:
Account Name: Hart School of Dance
BSB: 083 343
Account Number: 56731 1950
Please include the invoice number in the description field of the transfer.
Cheque - Payable to Hart School of Dance and posted to PO Box 123 Sassafras VIC 3787.
No Cash Payments.